- Purpose built complex with your comfort and enjoyment in mind!
- Quality, secure and affordable accommodation
- Centrally located on the same site as the Bealey Speights Ale House!
We include free unlimited Wi-Fi so you can stay connected
Our facilities also include an Entertainment Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Outdoor BBQ, and Travel Desk and of course super friendly staff!
Situated next door to the Speight's Ale House we also have some amazing deals for our guests to dine on great food at a low cost.
Christchurch is an ever-changing landscape a lot like the world of travel where there is always the opportunity to experience awesome new experiences. Our fun and friendly staff are committed to linking those experiences to our guests, be it by providing you with the information to explore the common or the unique attractions of Christchurch and New Zealand, or to get the most out of your stay with us in our amazing new hostel.
All rooms have free unlimited WIFI and panel heating for cold New Zealand nights. Click the 'i' next to the room name for more details.
Private rooms The rooms are equipped with a smart TV (use your own Netflix account), USB socket, desk and chair, fridge, hot water kettle, free tea, coffee and hot chocolate as well as a hair dryer. Click the 'i' next to the room name for more details.
￼FREE Wifi and the Speights Ale House next door, need we say more?
- TV Lounge
- Modern, Clean Bathrooms
- FREE Luggage Storage
- BBQ Area
- FREE Unlimited Wifi
- Travel Desk
Our kitchen while small is fully stocked with all the equipment you need to self-cater. Can seat up to 30 people at a time. If cooking is not your thing or the kitchen is busy check out the incredible cheap deals available at the Speight’s Ale House for guests or the outdoor BBQ area.
Entertainment at All Stars Inn on Bealey:
- We have a TV Lounge which boasts the latest in Smart TV technology so you can watch what you want, when you want.
- Reception carries a variety of Movies and TV series for you, or you can log into your own Netflix account to keep on track with your own favourites.
- Located next door the Speight’s Ale House have carved a reputable name for themselves as one of the best bars and restaurants in the South Island. And for our guests they have provide a wide range of inexpensive meals from breakfast through to evening meals. There's also a games room as well as regular live entertainment.
We have washing machines and dryers onsite for our guests convenience, $4.00 per wash and $4.00 per dry. We also sell sachets of laundry powder at reception so you don’t have to carry it with you.
Unlimited fast fibre Wi-Fi for FREE, and the entire site is covered… need we say more?
Travel Desk Open from 9am to 5pm, 7 days a week we can help you with all your travel needs, talk to our travel experts who know the best deals around to get you around!
All Stars Inn on Bealey
From the airport: By car - Head West on Durey Rd for 750 m. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Memorial Avenue, drive for 600 m. At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Memorial Avenue heading to Fendalton, drive for 4.3 km road changes name to Fendalton Road keep travelling straight for 2.1km. Turn left onto Harper Avenue and drive for 1.1 km. Continue onto Bealey Avenue. Destination will be on the left after Madras Street. By public Transport - Public bus run frequently from the Airport to Bus Exchange, at the bus exchange follow the instructions below.
From the bus terminal: Catch the number 22 Shirley, get off at stop 28811 (just ask the driver) and walk 100m down Bealey Avenue.
On Foot: If you are on foot please give us a call and we will direct you if you wish to walk or help organise a shuttle for you.